Teaching & Learning Resources
Each resource package is program-specific and will be sent to you once your program is booked. You can see our current school program offerings here.
In addition to these tailor-made resources, here is our growing list of top ocean-STEM resources and organizations for you and your students to explore.
- Ocean Networks Canada
- Ocean School
- COVE’s Taking Making into Classrooms: Ocean Toolkit
- Live Marine Traffic Tracker – Zoom out to see all of NL
- Ocean Wise
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Smithsonian – Find your Blue
- National Oceans Month from the Smithsonian Learning Lab
- Ocean Education – National Geographic Collections
- Students Rebuild – Ocean Challenge
- OceanFirst Education
- ROPOS Canadian Scientific Submersible Facility
- NOAA Education
- NOAA Okeanos Explorer Live Streams
- World Oceans Day
Questions about resources or can’t find what you need? Contact Laura Estrada at firstname.lastname@example.org.