Teaching & Learning Resources
Each resource package is program-specific and will be sent to you once your program is booked. You can see our current school program offerings here.
In addition to these tailor-made resources, here is our growing list of top ocean-STEM resources and organizations for you and your students to explore.
P-E indicates the resources is better suited for Primary/Elementary; I-S indicates the resources is better suited for Intermediate/Secondary. Several sites are available for both.
- Living Oceans Foundation Science Without Borders Art Challenge (P-E & I-S)
- ECOGIG Global Program #SchoolsOutScience (2 weeks only, P-E & I-S)
- MUN’s Ocean Sciences Centre Live Seal Cam (P-E & I-S)
- Ocean Networks Canada (I-S)
- Schmidt Ocean Institute (I-S)
- Ocean Wise (I-S)
- Vancouver Aquarium (P-E)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium (P-E & I-S)
- Smithsonian – Find your Blue (I-S)
- National Oceans Month from the Smithsonian Learning Lab (P-E & I-S)
- Ocean Education – National Geographic Collections (P-E & I-S)
- Ocean School (P-E & I-S)
- Students Rebuild – Ocean Challenge (P-E & I-S)
- OceanFirst Education (P-E & I-S)
- ROPOS Canadian Scientific Submersible Facility (I-S)
- NOAA Education (P-E & I-S)
- NOAA Okeanos Explorer Live Streams (I-S)
- COVE’s Taking Making into Classrooms: Ocean Toolkit (I-S)
- Live Marine Traffic Tracker – Zoom out to see all of NL & beyond! (I-S)
- World Oceans Day (P-E & I-S)
Questions about resources or can’t find what you need? Contact Laura Estrada at email@example.com.